Japanese level N3 Pre Advance
Aims and objectives
Helps students to secure the direction over the development Japanese dialect. At the initiation of the program, Students will have the capacity to comprehend and appreciate Advance Vocabulary, Grammar Concepts, sentences and discussion with the assistance of sound of development level Japanese JLPT N3.
Scope of the Course
- Target JLPT N3 Exam
- Command over kanji and listening
- Understand Advance Grammar particles, Advance Verbs and comprehension passages that help understand Japanese to a greater extent
- Comprehend Advance Vocabulary, Grammar Patterns, sentences and Intermediate conversation.
Main topics/themes to be covered:
- Taking a taxi
- Visiting a doctor
- Body and illness
- Withdrawal of money from a cash machine
- Traditional culture and entertainment in Japan
Linguistic structures/ Phonetics
Basic rules of the pronunciation of Spoken Japanese.
- The te-form of verbs
- The nai-form of verbs
- The ta-form of verbs
- Simple Kanji