TOEFL Coaching Classes in Delhi administered by the Educational Testing Service – a US-based non-profit organization, is recognized by more than 12,000 participating institutes and organizations across 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States. TOEFL Training Institute in Delhi satisfy visa requirements in some countries. The test score of TOEFL is valid up to 2 years. It is usually held on Saturdays and Sundays.
As per the TOEFL syllabus , a candidate will have to perform tasks so that they can:
- Read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- Listen and then speak in response to a question
- Read, listen and then write in response to a question
The break-up of the four sections in TOEFL Syllabus are given below:
- Listening: This section involves listening to lectures, classroom discussions & conversations and answering questions. The candidates have to be alert and active in this part of the exam as they will be later asked questions from the sessions. • Reading: This section involves reading 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answering questions. Candidates can prepare for this part by practicing reading passages from books or papers. The passages in the test can be from anywhere. In this section, only reading ability of the candidate will be checked.
- Speaking: In this section, candidates will have to express an opinion on a familiar topic. They will have to speak based on the reading and listening tasks. The candidate's understanding ability will be tested here. Basically, you have to explain what you have read.
- Writing: In this section, candidates will have to write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks. The candidate will also have to support an opinion in writing. The candidate should be well informed in order to crack this section.
The marking pattern of the TOEFL test pattern is as follows:
- Reading Section (Score of 0–30)
- Listening Section (Score of 0–30)
- Speaking Section (Score of 0–30)
- Writing Section (Score of 0–30)
- Total TOEFL result (0–120)
||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.
||Listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations, answer questions.
||Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks.
||Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks; support an opinion in writing.
TOEFL Course Level, Duration
||45 Hours / 2 Months